Colesburg Road, BR3
The opportunity to create more space
Coleburg Road in Beckenham has lots of terraced homes and these make an ideal and cost-effective loft conversion.
How we can achieve a conversion like this for your home
Terraced homes provide the best loft conversions for a cost-effective conversion. Coleburg Road has many terraced homes and these loft conversions are the most straightforward to build.
The simplest loft conversion on Coleburg Road would be a rooflight loft conversion which involves very little roof alteration. A typical roof light loft conversion will take around six to eight weeks.
A typical schedule of works for this kind of loft conversion may look like this:
- Surveyor – to do the quote and survey
- Architect – to draw all plans and submit to planning
- Structural engineer – calculations for the works
- Loft construction team – build the loft conversion ready for the plastering team
- NICEIC qualified electrician
- Plumber, gas regs
- Quality plastering teams
- Building regulation officer – to oversee the build regulations
- Carpenters for joinery and second fixing
- Roofers for tiling
- Skips or licenced rubbish removals
- Bespoke stairs manufacturing company
All these works would be project managed by Touchstone Lofts.